August Booster Club Highlights
1. Team Photos-August 4th, 8 am, Rhema, westside by the bridge, $25 for the individual pics. Team photos will be taken as well, if you are not present, then you won’t be in the team/group photo
2. Yearbook/program pics for Varsity and JV-August 17th, 2:30, more info to come
3. Daddy Daughter bowling, August 4th, 1pm, Broken Arrow Lanes, $10 each, no moms allowed, there will be one mom present to take pics, please use the sign up genius, so we have an accurate head count
4. MANADATORY PARENT MEETING-August 6th, 6:30pm, Varsity Club, also Ice Cream Social, sign up to bring something on the Team App under Tigette News. One parent and tigette must attend.
5. I will be sending out game schedule and water/snack sign up soon! JV’s 1stgame is August 27th at 6:30, HS Stadium
6. Come out and support our hard-working moms for the Mom Dance, August 10th at 7pm, free to get in
7. Ma and Pa Kettle Corn Fundraiser-Starts Aug 6th run for 2 weeks, girls will earn $2.50 for each bag they sell
8. Sedan Fall Flowers-Aug13th-29th, Turn in money in on the 29th at Westwood 4-6pm, Delivery scheduled for Sept 12th, girls will earn 50% of sale (with a few exceptions on big mix pot)
9. Working on some restaurant nights-more info to come
10. Back to School shirt sale-sign ups coming out soon-tigettes can sell during evening hours, girls will earn a % of sale on every shirt they sale
11. Tulsa State Fair-Steak Fingers Booth- Sept 27th-Oct 7th-need participation!
12. MANADTORY DRUG TESTING- August 11th from 8-10am, at HS Stadium, $20, please hydrate on way, so you don’t have to sit there all morning!! You will not be allowed to participate in any events until you have submitted a urine sample for testing
13. School Participation forms-an email was sent to parents that need to fill out or finish the forms required by the school, please get those finished, otherwise your daughter cannot participate in events
14. Home Camp-Aug 6th-Aug 10th from 9am-12pm at Oneta Ridge Middle School-this is a closed camp, parents are not allowed to stay or watch
15. Girls will get poms at camp, please use the pom pony and not shove the poms into your bag!
16. Warm ups will be coming in September, please be patient! I know the girls are excited for all the bling!!
17. Coach Warren will be doing bag checks at camp on Wednesday, she will put out what needs to be in the bag on Monday,
18. Camp Apparel
a. Monday-Black Tigette T-shirt, black shorts, black bow, sidelines
b. Tuesday-White tank, grey capris, white bow, sidelines
c. Wednesday-Watermelon outfit, pink bow, sidelines
d. Thursday-Spirit Day
e. Friday-Pajama Day