Hello, Tigette Parents,
Below are the highlights from our booster club meeting from Monday. Full minutes will be posted on the website and google drive later this week. Please let me know if you have questions.
OCTOBER BOOSTER CLUB HIGHLIGHTS 10/01/18
1. Tulsa State Fair - On going, If you are unable to work the shift(s) you signed up for please bypass the signup genius and contact Jan Trull, 918-270-3323
2. Papa Murphy’s - General Fund Fundraising-# dates coming up for girls to participate at the location, in uniform to solicit/encourage sales, Tigettes will receive % for general fund. Meag to get on calendar and make flyers, will need to advertise on Peachtree also.
Varsity- Oct 11th.
JV- Nov 8th
8th grade- Dec 11th
3. Oktoberfest-Oct. 17th-21st - Sign up Genius is out, Tigettes can work entrance ticket sales. Tigettes wear uniform or a black Tigette t-shirt but will need to change when attending the event.
4. Poinsettias- We will be holding a poinsettia sale late October, will be like flower sale, take order and money, then receive plants a week later
5. Candles in December - We will be holding a candle sale in early December, they were a big hit last year. Take orders and money, then receive candles for distribution
DTU & ASCE Home Competitions
We will be hosting home competitions at BA Field House on Nov 17 & Dec. and will need many to sign up to help. If you would like to be on the Competition committee, please contact Krystal as we are still in the planning stages. Sign-ups to come soon. We will sell vendor tables as we did last year, concessions, shout-outs, etc. Krystal scheduling planning meeting, Terri to document and start vendor table sales process.
Warm ups-Please be patient, Coach Warren is working on it!!
Attendance-Coach Warren is noticing more absences that are not excused. If your child is not going to be at a require event, which is practice, workouts, acro, game, community service, parade, etc. They are required to fill out an absence form, which can be found on the team app and website. Each child gets 5 absences but must fill out an absence form.
Injuries/Dr. Notes-If your child is suffering from an injury and unable to participate in daily activities such as workouts, running or practices, they must have a note from a doctor or the trainers. Please note that the trainers at the Varsity Center are there for our daughters. If they are experiencing any kind of pain while performing, please have them see the trainers. They are available from 7:15-6pm M-F, however, they are busy with football from 1pm-3pm. The girls need to take care of their bodies!!
Please have your daughter communicate with their coaches regarding injuries or illness!! They are not able to read minds!